SWOC : Strength, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Challenges (SWOC)
- NAAC Reaccredited with Grade “B” CGPA “2.58”.
- Institute covered under UGC 2(f) and 12(B) section.
- Parent Institute posses 10.4 acres of land at Aladoh village.
- Women’s hostel having intake capacity of 24.
- Committed parent institute.
- Decentralized administration.
- Maximum number of teachers with Ph.D.
- Courses offered with modern and traditional subjects.
- Career oriented programmes at UG level.
- Prominent alumni.
- Active NSS unit to serve the society.
- Good achievement of students in sports.
- Adoption of number of best practices.
- Preservation and conservation of rare medicinal plants.
- Young and Dynamic staff.
- Infrastructural facilities.
- Inadequate sports facilities.
- Adequate research facility need to be augmented.
- Inadequate need specific UGC schemes.
- To provide higher education facility to the diversified socio economic strata of Melghat Tribal Region.
- To enhance multiple interaction among different cultures.
- To strengthen institute-industry linkage.
- To motivate for self employment opportunities.
- To carry out more research projects.
- To build up consultancy services.
- To develop collaborative work with government, industries and NGOs.
- Lack of awareness about education among tribal and other inhabitants of Melghat.
- Students from educationally and economically deprived section.
- Financial and other resource mobilization.
- Inadequate hostel facility for tribal and socially backward students.
- Inadequate accessibility and connectivity in terms of conveyance and communication.
- Hyper intense weather.
- Inadequate infrastructure in the town of Chikhaldara.