Research Club :
- To continuously upgrade the research centre in the institution.
- To guide teacher and students for research and to organise research activities.
- To Encourage and motivate students for in-house research project as well as doctoral research.
- To encourage community related research projects.
- To organise interactions among researchers and training sessions for students.
- 15000/- for in house research projects for students.
- Workshop on research methodology.
- Workshop on IPR.
- Hands-on training to support staff.