Infrastructure : Procedure and Policies for maintaining and utilizing Physical academic and the support facilities
The College ensures optimal allocation and utilization of the available financial recourses for Maintenance and upkeep of different facilities by holding regular meetings of various committees constituted for this purpose and using the grants received the college as per the requirements in the interest of students.
• Record of maintenance of instruments and equipments is maintained by lab technicians and supervised by HODs of the concerned departments.
• The calibration, repairing and maintenance of sophisticated lab equipments are done by the technicians of related owner enterprises.
• The instruments and equipments used for experiments are annually cleaned and maintained by the concerned departments and record of maintenance is maintained by lab technicians and supervised by HODs of the concerned departments.
• Computerized stock entries are updated annually.
• There is systematic disposal of waste of all types such as bio-degradable chemical/chemical and e-waste.
• For every decision of library, our institute has library Advisory Committee. Each and every aspect regarding policy is discussed in the Library Advisory Committee and decisions taken are followed within the schedule, like books selection, write off, service rules, statistical data etc.
• The budget of the library is also placed and finalized in the committee, which include requirements of books, journals, online resources and other study material including physical infrastructure, maintenance and advancement in library services.
• The library advisory committee includes teaching faculty, non-teaching staff and student representative for overall coverage and the meeting is carried out twice in a year.
• Every year student’s interaction is organized to provide information regarding policies, rules, services and students support facilities in the library.
• Various programmes like User Orientation, Readers Club, Book Exhibition, etc. were organized for optimum use of library.
• Library is fully automated using KOHA and WINISIS software.
• Beside this library has AMC for maintenance library software.
• The computers are maintained in the institution with the help of the hardware technicians appointed exclusively for this purpose by our esteemed management
• The College has a building committee for maintenance and upkeep of infrastructure. All the facilities are properly maintained. In case of repair or damage of fans, tube lights and desks, carpenters and electrician carry out the maintenance.
• Students are made aware about cleanliness and ‘say no to plastic’ as well as the cleaning of the classrooms and the laboratories are done with the help of the cleaning service employers on contract among these, there are electricians, workers, plumbers, carpenters deputed by management who ensure the maintenance of building, classrooms and related infrastructure.
• Though the institute has its own sports ground on its proposed college land at Aladoh but we carry out our regular sports practices on local Girijan Sharirik Shikshan Mahavidyalay ground and Police Kavayat Maidan with the permission of concerned authority. The arrangement of Indoor games Table Tennis and Chess regular practices is made available separately in the Department of Sports and physical education. For every decision of sports, our institute has sports committee. Each and every aspect regarding policy and session wise sports organization is discussed in the sports Committee and decisions taken are followed within the schedule, like purchase of sports equipments, write off, organizing various sports activity rules etc. The budget of the physical education department and sports is placed and finalized by Principal, Which include requirements of sports equipments. The sports Committee include teaching faculty, non-teaching staff and student representative for overall coverage and the meeting is carried out when needed.
12 total views, 1 views today